Status
Not open for further replies.

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just tried JAilbreakMe on my iPhone and it was on 4.2.1 and i turned off the phone and now it's looping into the apple logo. Please help! DFU doesn't work!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to go to the Apple Store tonight!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That jailbreak does not work on 4.2.1...go download greenpois0n and try jailbreaking it again using their method.

Also, if you just want to reset it so it goes back to the way it was, hold down the power and home button for like 10sec. or so and do a hard restart, should go back to the way it was before you tried the wrong jailbreak for 4.2.1...

(also, there is an entire jailbreak section on this website, for future reference)

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
That jailbreak does not work on 4.2.1...go download greenpois0n and try jailbreaking it again using their method.

Also, if you just want to reset it so it goes back to the way it was, hold down the power and home button for like 10sec. or so and do a hard restart, should go back to the way it was before you tried the wrong jailbreak for 4.2.1...

(also, there is an entire jailbreak section on this website, for future reference)

Great news! After trying to put the iPhone into DFU mode many many times, it worked but restoring right now to 4.3.3. But I will update this thread if it works.

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Great news! After trying to put the iPhone into DFU mode many many times, it worked but restoring right now to 4.3.3. But I will update this thread if it works.

Alright! I am restoring from backup right now and so far so good! It just worked so never mind!!!! Such a short amount of time the iPhone got restored! Thank you so much iTunes!!!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So i get the feeling you tried a bunk jailbreak without understanding what you were doing, and you freaked when it went to the apple screen for a minute or so and came on here and posted...lol.

See what happens when you take a few minutes and try stuff out yourself! Now you understand how to do more than you would just by having someone tell you exactly what to do...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods