I am curious to know if someone has used the colored backs that are all over eBay? I kind of want the red one but I want to know how it fits and whether or not a case will fit with it on.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    07-11-2011 01:44 AM
    I am curious to know if someone has used the colored backs that are all over eBay? I kind of want the red one but I want to know how it fits and whether or not a case will fit with it on.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    We bought my wife a couple of them, the ones we got were not glass (very heavy duty plastic), and while quite durable and fitment was just fine, the logo and wording on the back began to become scratched and it looked very cheap...you could also tell that it was a bit translucent, so that didn't help either. We've since switched it back to the normal black back that comes on it and she's fine with that.
    07-11-2011 10:14 AM
    My transparant back came from ebay and the fit is fine. It's cool, but I'll probably put a factory looking piece back on it soon. Like I stated earlier, my Griffin Survivor stays on the phone most of the time now. I'm not a huge fan of the otter design for the iphone 4, mostly because is does not seal very well.
    07-11-2011 12:39 PM
    I had a family member who sat on theirs and cracked the back. They took it to Apple and they replaced they back glass for free
    07-11-2011 12:49 PM
    I keep hearing that apple may replace the back for free. I'm gonna take it up there next week. I've finally started using just a bumper for now.
    07-12-2011 02:24 AM
    I cracked my back glass and they replaced it for free. No questions asked took ten minutes.
    07-12-2011 08:44 AM
    I keep hearing that apple may replace the back for free. I'm gonna take it up there next week. I've finally started using just a bumper for now.
    From what I have read, Apple usually lets customers get by with one free replacement, so you should make out OK.
    07-12-2011 04:21 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD