Lost FaceTime

Hup55

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I can't figure out what happened to my FaceTime app? It disappeared after I installed Skype? Is there a way to get it back?

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
It's not an actual app, but if you click on a contact you may notice that one of the options is FaceTime, click this and it will call them via face time. Also, you can scroll to the top of a text conversation and FaceTime is one of the options there. You can also click on an email address in the contact to do FaceTime from the computer to a phone

Hup55

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies! It is selected in the Phone settings with the facetime ON, It does work with selecting facetime in my contacts and also in text. Its just missing on my phone as a app?? Not sure how and why it got deleted??

Ham Solo

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I've never seen it as an app on an iPhone; just on iPods and Mac laptops and desktops. The only way I can access FaceTime on my iPhones is through my "contacts".

Hup55

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I've never seen it as an app on an iPhone; just on iPods and Mac laptops and desktops. The only way I can access FaceTime on my iPhones is through my "contacts".

lol you know what Ham Solo......I was just thinking the same thing... my apologies to a wasted post!! I was looking at my ipad2 with face time logo then thought hey where did it go?? Only to realize it was never there to begin with.