Alright so i have a new iphone. I am curious once i put songs on the iphone how can i do phone call ringtones for different people? I searched on but found mostly old topics. some places say on 4.3 its built into the phone.
    06-28-2011 04:32 PM
    There are multiple treads here and across the internet about creating your own ringtones... Search is your friend.
    06-28-2011 04:36 PM
    i found this

I've been using itunes to make ringtones for the longest.

1. Add song to library
    2. Right-Click on Song and select Get Info
    3. Go to the "Options" tab and enter "Start Time" and "End Time" of your choosing and hit "OK"
    4. Right-Click on the song again and select "Create ACC Version"
    5. Your XX second ringtone will appear and then drag to desktop and change the file extension from .m4r to .m4r. Double click on the file and it should go straight to your "Ringtones" section in itunes.
    6. There you go!! Easy as 1-2-3-4-5.

hopefully that works
    06-28-2011 04:43 PM
    Also will it be an issue using both my windows pc and macbook pro to sync music? all my music is on my windows pc.
    06-28-2011 05:01 PM
    Go to the contacts app, tap on a contact and click edit. There is a "ringtone" option. Change it from default to whatever you want.
    06-28-2011 05:31 PM
    Go to the contacts app, tap on a contact and click edit. There is a "ringtone" option. Change it from default to whatever you want.
    do my ringtones have to be in itunes itself? or just on the phone in music?
    06-28-2011 05:37 PM
    You can also use a free app called RingtoneMaker from the app store that lets you make them right on the iPhone
    06-28-2011 06:01 PM
    You can also use a free app called RingtoneMaker from the app store that lets you make them right on the iPhone
    Thanks ill try that and iringer
    06-29-2011 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD