I just downloaded the Calendars app from the AppStore and when I synced with my gmail calendar account it loaded recurring events that I deleted long ago (from January). I've had similar problems with the ios calendar app as well. Is there something I need to set up with my Gmail calendar to fix this? The events in question are not showing on the browser version of my Gmail calendar so I don't know where the events are coming from. Thanks for the help in advance.
    06-27-2011 08:07 PM
    They may be coming from the iOS calendar. Does the app you downloaded sync directly with Google or does it just take what you have in iOS? I like CalenGoo because it leaves out iOS and syncs directly to Google.
    06-27-2011 11:02 PM
    The app name is Calendars, it appears to directly sync with my google calendar. Question I have though is if my ios calendar is based off of my google calendar why doesn't the past events disappear? I am currently using Calengoo and probably stick with it but was just curious on why events don't disappear from the ios calendar after being deleted from google. Thanks for the reply.
    06-28-2011 03:23 PM
    No clue. I don't believe I've ever seen that happen. (I'm also a happy Calengoo user!)
    06-28-2011 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD