How much data have you used

Chavista

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
Am kind a curious, I have unlimited Data Plan on at&t with iPhone 4, I have had it since August last year, I just went into the settings/usage and looked at my overall cellular data usage was Sent: 1.9 GB and Received: 31.9 GB. I Have never done a reset.
Would be quite interesting to see other people data usage and when they got their iPhone.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I got mine on Feb. 7th but have had to restore it since then. I'm pretty sure my usage is probably upwards of 50gb since then.

BigLan

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I reset mine every month also. Because I work in a office I listen Pandora or some other radio app all day; along with plugging it into my music player when I get home. Add this to Emails, Texting, and updates from Apple and I do about 10-12GB a month easy. I'm so glad I have unlimited data :)

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Holy smokes! I only use about 400 mb/mo! I guess I'm not getting my money's worth out of my unlimited data, am I?

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm. I have unlimited. I feel like I am using the phone for _something_ virtually all the time I am awake. However, I am on wifi at work and at home, and much of the time when I'm out, I'm so far out in the sticks I can't use data. I've used 3.9GB and sent 607MB. Had this phone for 18 months.

canguler87

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Dont trust to the data counter of iPhone :) it changes and differs day by day. Sometimes increasing by itself.. Sometimes decreasing as well :) Make the 'airbag' for your internet contract. ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods