Iphone from BB for a month and just realized:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
As a BB convert i can say with all honesty.. HURRY!! You wont be sorry lol

:Di'm sure i'll love it. Every nite the hubby comes home and i jack his iPhone & mess with it! lol. Plus being able to have that access to his iPhone will help me to decide if its something i definately want to switch to with no regrets or looking back. I know VzW give the 14days to return etc, BUT i'd rather not have to worry about that at all. I'd like to just be 100% sure right off the bat and just go with it!

I did call VzW and because my upgrade isn't till Aug.2012:eek: one of my other lines on the other hand can be avail for upgrade in Aug-Sept of this year, and then that line can in turn use my upgrade come next Aug. SOOO i may just do that!:)

Vaman49

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't miss the 8-10 minute reboots on my S2!

Ain't that the truth. My S2 was so bad I scheduled QuickPull to reboot it every night at 4am so it would be up and working for me in the morning. Even then, it was no sure bet it would last through the day.

JoeD_NYC

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Forget about BB, what about Droids!

I had to do a battery pull at least once every two days with my droid 2 global!!! A phone that is 6 months old. Good thing that POS is gone!

purwater

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Ain't that the truth. My S2 was so bad I scheduled QuickPull to reboot it every night at 4am so it would be up and working for me in the morning. Even then, it was no sure bet it would last through the day.

Sounds just like me. On my BB curve 8330 it got to the point I had quick pull doing the reboot at 5 a.m. every morning so that when I left for work at 6 I had a fresh phone with enough memory free to last all day and not bog down. Switching to the droid that went away with a reboot about monthly usually due to some bad app causing a problem. I look forward to not having to worry about reboots with my iPhone.

chika

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I am new here and I wanna buy a BB phone but I also consider of buying an iphone 4 so can you please advice me guys which is better...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
chika, no one can really advise you to which phone is "better", they both do have good/great qualities. it all depends on what YOU need or want out of your phone. My suggestion would be to go to your carriers store and check out both phones. Make a pros/cons list of each phone, do a comparison of what qualities are important to you and make your choice that way. good luck! :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Battery pulls didn't make me too crazy on the BB's it was waiting what seemed like forever for those suckers to reboot.

For me it was the combo... the long reboots after the battery pull and the overall wonkiness that caused multiple battery pulls each day... you can't do a battery pull on on iPhone because you DON'T NEED TO. :)

djgmac

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I am new here and I wanna buy a BB phone but I also consider of buying an iphone 4 so can you please advice me guys which is better...

By all means, get a BB! That way, when you have to do your first (of countless) battery pulls/reboots, you can say: "Oh! THAT'S what they were talking about!"

M7mdAA

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I came from a bold 9000 and a bold 9700. I had to deal with apps crashing my phone ! People may criticize apple's long approval process but at least we get apps that don't crash our phones. Peace of mind.