Iphone from BB for a month and just realized:

djgmac

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have had my Iphone for almost a month coming from a BB Storm, and I HAVENT HAD TO DO A BATTERY PULL! I know, I know, I couldn't do one if I wanted to, but, I DON'T HAVE A REASON TO DO ONE!! It's such a beautiful thing.

MissJennell#IM

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I came from a Bold 9650 and had to do them at least once a day if not more. I am loving that I don't have to do them now! I also don't have to do resets like I did on my androids. It's amazing. Everything just works. I didn't know a phone could be like that.

lmac4cy

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I came from a BB 8330 and by the end of the 2 years I was doing a battery pull at least 3 times a week. I don't miss them at all. It is nice to have a phone that is reliable.

AJ_Watson

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I had done more battery pulls in 11 days with the Bold than in two months with the Storm!

I was the other way, my bold was about every 3rd day i had to pull. It got to the point with my s and s2 that i was pulling it 2-3 times a day just to get it to work right. (and yes there were multiple exchanges for new storms made) Worst phones i have EVER owned..

MissJennell#IM

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I was the other way, my bold was about every 3rd day i had to pull. It got to the point with my s and s2 that i was pulling it 2-3 times a day just to get it to work right. (and yes there were multiple exchanges for new storms made) Worst phones i have EVER owned..

I was the same. My Bold did better than my Storms. Except I don't think the Storm's were the worst phones I have ever owned. The Tour was the worst I'd ever owned. It was god awful!

ARTORRENCE

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I had a BB Storm and had to do a battery pull at least once a day. After that I went to the Droid and had to do a reset once a day just to get the phone to work correctly...I love my iPhone and that is all I have to say about that!!!

bwhardy

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I have had my Iphone for almost a month coming from a BB Storm, and I HAVENT HAD TO DO A BATTERY PULL! I know, I know, I couldn't do one if I wanted to, but, I DON'T HAVE A REASON TO DO ONE!! It's such a beautiful thing.

Came from a Bold 9650 and no battery pull for me as well and the 17 minute wait for the Bold to reboot. Blackberry is a good phone but the iPhone is way better (My wife does miss BBM).

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Came from a Bold 9650 and no battery pull for me as well and the 17 minute wait for the Bold to reboot. Blackberry is a good phone but the iPhone is way better (My wife does miss BBM).

Many of us miss BBM... but not the other stuff you pointed out. :) Welcome to the wonderful world of iOS!

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I must be in the minority with regards to the issues I have had with my blackberries over the years. The storm 1 was terrible and the curve was an excellent device and I currently, keep the BB Bold for business use that I find to be great. Very rarely, do I have issues with it. Clearly, its no iphone but with the amount of emails I receive and send per day there just isn't an adequate replacement at this time.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:)Hi everyone, i don't have my iPhone YET....but i'm hoping for one SOOON! i'm on a bold 9650 os6.431 right now, and with mem leaks i'm batt pulling every 2-3 days--what a PITA honestly! i've been a bb user since 2008, and have had my bold since Dec.2010, the hubby & one of my kids got iPhones, one on Monday & the other Tues. the hub came from enV3 and the kid from a bb. they both love the iPhone! I like mucking with os's, using bw, batex and themes, BUT its honestly getting boring. Our house hold has had iPods since the day they came out, right now we have 5-6 iPods, 2 iTouch and a 1st gen iPad. So we are familiar with Apple products. I know i won't jailbreak, but then again, i may change my mind, lol.

So i'm looking forward to my upgrade for an iPhone as well, i'm actually going to call VzW and see if they will let me upgrade sooner. :)

In the meantime i've been looking around and reading some info here and enjoying the ss's as well:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods