I am new here and I wanna buy a BB phone but I also consider of buying an iphone 4 so can you please advice me guys which is better...
    07-15-2011 09:16 AM
    chika, no one can really advise you to which phone is "better", they both do have good/great qualities. it all depends on what YOU need or want out of your phone. My suggestion would be to go to your carriers store and check out both phones. Make a pros/cons list of each phone, do a comparison of what qualities are important to you and make your choice that way. good luck!
    07-15-2011 09:37 AM
    battery PULL!

*Shoots down battery with a shotgun*
    07-15-2011 09:56 AM
    battery PULL!

*Shoots down battery with a shotgun*
    lmao!!!!!

and with a bb, its the truth. theres always a batt pull needed SOME WHERE along the way!
    07-15-2011 10:16 AM
    Battery pulls didn't make me too crazy on the BB's it was waiting what seemed like forever for those suckers to reboot.
    07-15-2011 11:26 AM
    Battery pulls didn't make me too crazy on the BB's it was waiting what seemed like forever for those suckers to reboot.
    For me it was the combo... the long reboots after the battery pull and the overall wonkiness that caused multiple battery pulls each day... you can't do a battery pull on on iPhone because you DON'T NEED TO.
    07-15-2011 12:34 PM
    Yeah, I definitely don't miss the amount of time it took to reboot or update my old Berry.
    07-15-2011 05:42 PM
    I am new here and I wanna buy a BB phone but I also consider of buying an iphone 4 so can you please advice me guys which is better...
    By all means, get a BB! That way, when you have to do your first (of countless) battery pulls/reboots, you can say: "Oh! THAT'S what they were talking about!"
    07-16-2011 09:58 AM
    I came from a bold 9000 and a bold 9700. I had to deal with apps crashing my phone ! People may criticize apple's long approval process but at least we get apps that don't crash our phones. Peace of mind.
    07-16-2011 10:23 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD