So last night I decided to go back to team pure for a while and see if I could stay that way until OS5 came out. However, the first time I tried upgrading it to 4.3.3, the loading bar on the iphone got to about 60% and stayed there. At the same time the loading bar on itunes was at about 97% and said "installing iphone software."
    I tried new usb ports, restarting the computer, etc. and I did this about 5 different times with the same results.

At this point I'm just going to take it into the apple store in my hometown, but I am curious because it has been stuck in restore mode since the first try at updating. If this is the case, will they be able to tell I had it jailbroken and thus void my warranty?

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks.
    06-23-2011 11:43 AM
    If it's really "stuck" in restore mode and they can't get it to boot up there is no way they can tell it had been jailbroken.
    06-23-2011 02:52 PM
    Even if its JB, they will just restore the phone. Get you back to factory. JB doesnt void the warranty but if a issue is caused by the JB, they can deny a warranty swap
    06-23-2011 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD