I've had my iPhone 4 since August of last year. For a while, I was getting about a day out of my phone with 5 - 6 hours of use. Every once in a while, I'd get 7 hours. Lately, my battery life has been very poor. I got 5 hours of use, but had to charge it after just 13 hours of standby. I wasn't streaming, no game usage. The usage consisted of normal email, text and browser use. My husband has an iPhone as well and has noticed the same issue. I'm confused as to what's going on. I do keep my phone docked all day because I listen to pandora at work. I don't stream, though, unless it is docked. Is the constant charging ruining the battery? Before, I used to charge it about every other day. Now that I dock it at work, I do a full charge on the weekend. My husband doesn't do the same, though, but he's having battery issues. Could it be the network? Maybe the last OS upgrade? Anyone else having this issue?
    06-21-2011 02:56 PM
    I've had my iPhone 4 since August of last year. For a while, I was getting about a day out of my phone with 5 - 6 hours of use. Every once in a while, I'd get 7 hours. Lately, my battery life has been very poor. I got 5 hours of use, but had to charge it after just 13 hours of standby. I wasn't streaming, no game usage. The usage consisted of normal email, text and browser use. My husband has an iPhone as well and has noticed the same issue. I'm confused as to what's going on. I do keep my phone docked all day because I listen to pandora at work. I don't stream, though, unless it is docked. Is the constant charging ruining the battery? Before, I used to charge it about every other day. Now that I dock it at work, I do a full charge on the weekend. My husband doesn't do the same, though, but he's having battery issues. Could it be the network? Maybe the last OS upgrade? Anyone else having this issue?
    Try letting the phone drain completely till it shuts off then give it a full charge also make sure apps are closed out when not in use by double pressing the home button then press and hold a open app till it shakes the. Press the red x see
    Apps running in the back ground will drain the battery
    06-21-2011 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD