Bye bye BB hello iPhone 4!

Hup55

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Well after using my BB Torch since January. I've had enough and will be getting a black 32GB iPhone 4! I also recently in March got a 32 GB wi-fi 3G iPad 2 for my 40th b-day, I absolutely love the iPad and the iPhone will be an awesome addition.

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Indeed congrats and welcome to the family. You jumped ship from RIMM in time to watch the company unfortunately tumble out of relevance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bellizima

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
the only thing i promise you will miss is the email of the bb. i have i4 and i tell you , exchange on i4 w attachment sucks! so slow and to forward if not in wifi is painful compared to bb. Jailbreak your i4 and it will be a bite more functional like the bb for talk, text and messaging...if apple ever gets the email like bb rim will die, wait they are already just about dead! Enjoy!!!

TeaTimeAlice

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I agree with bellizima, I just switched to the ip4 two days ago and I really miss the easy of the bb email so far but overall this phone is just what I was looking for :)
Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am!!!

rkinzer

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I came over to the "Dark Side" late last week and I'm loving it!!! I do miss BBM, but I converted my girlfriend and two other friends, soon I wont have any need for BBM.

Hup55

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome going to go get it today. Can't wait! As for the bbm it's not a huge loss I can still text message and with the new OS coming out with imessage it's only going to get better. I also have 3 other work colleagues who came off of bb and no complaints on the email.

Hup55

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Well picked up my new iPhone, all I can say is wow! It's amazing how much more fluid it is than the bb! I love how similar my iPad 2 and the iPhone is. Loving both of them big time!

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Glad you're enjoying your new phone. With each passing day I feel the pull of the Dark Side more and more, though it's somewhat controlled by my Torch/touch dual wielding ways. RIM seems to show signs of brilliance every now and then, but the execution always seems half baked and they haven't been capitalizing on their potential.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner