Bye bye BB hello iPhone 4!

Hup55

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
You've had it for a week now, how do you feel about it, i.e. anything you miss from the BlackBerry?

Hey Naviwilliams, I don't miss anything from my BB device. I can't believe how fluid the iPhone 4 is! The HD screen is just awesome, and its really nice having so many good apps available. The other thing I noticed is how much better the exact same apps that I had on my Torch are way way better on the iphone. Just goes to show you that even the developers put more into the iphone version of certain apps. I'm loving this device and have zero regrets switching.

dcnpatience

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Just made the switch from the Torch to iPhone 4 myself.

Definitely no regrets, other than a particular calendar issue related to my business travel.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
i am thinking of making the move from bb torch to ip4 so whats wrong with the email on the ip4 other than its not true push

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
so if one decides to convert over to ip4 from bb any advice on how to make the transition as smooth as possible as far moving all your info from one to the other?

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
i am thinking of making the move from bb torch to ip4 so whats wrong with the email on the ip4 other than its not true push

Depending on what email you use, you can set it up using exchange and you have push. My gmail pushes fine to my ip4.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 b7 using Tapatalk.

Phil DeLong

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Depending on what email you use, you can set it up using exchange and you have push. My gmail pushes fine to my ip4.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 b7 using Tapatalk.

Same here. Having to fetch my email with the 3G before I knew about exchange was a hassle. But now that I have the 4 and know how to set up gmail through exchange, I get email just as fast if not faster than I did with my other phones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox