Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

22 42.31%
  • meh

8 15.38%
  • who cares

22 42.31%
    IMO people who have always been on Verizon, like me, don't really care. We have never had it so we don't know what it is like. Not a deal breaker for me. I would rather have no dropped calls then sim. data/voice.
    06-16-2011 11:39 PM
    IMO people who have always been on Verizon, like me, don't really care. We have never had it so we don't know what it is like. Not a deal breaker for me. I would rather have no dropped calls then sim. data/voice.
    It's not a matter of "either / or". Bring your AT&T phone to my neck of the woods and get both - simultaneous voice/data and no dropped calls.
    06-17-2011 12:03 AM
    Former ATT iPhone to current Verizon.
    Without a doubt I would trade being able to complete calls, not have them drop, and have good call quality easily trumps having the few times I need to call/data at the same time.
    06-17-2011 02:26 AM
    Former ATT iPhone to current Verizon.
    Without a doubt I would trade being able to complete calls, not have them drop, and have good call quality easily trumps having the few times I need to call/data at the same time.
    That's what works for you. I am saying that I don't drop calls, have good call quality and can complete calls on AT&T AND have the simultaneous voice and data. Not everyone on AT&T has bad service/crappy call quality...
    06-17-2011 02:49 AM
    I see you're on Verizon, which means that it actually can't be done. Verizon's network doesn't work that way. No updates to the OS can change that. LTE allows simultaneous voice and data, but who knows how long it'll be until there's an LTE iPhone.
    This ... CDMA allows 1 type of transport at a time so there is no way a software update, tweak or jailbreak can change this .... not possible at all. If you hook up to a wifi connection you can do both and when Apple releases a 4G iPhone it will let you in a 4G area.
    06-17-2011 01:00 PM
    Right now they need to focus on the "no signal" on VZW iPhones, when all other VZW phones in the room have 5 bars! Then work on simultaneous voice/data. I want to get the VZW iPhone, but not while this problem is going on.
    06-17-2011 05:14 PM
    Treating mobile carriers like you would your favorite sports team is embarrassing. Let's move forward please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-18-2011 08:54 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD