The thing that is so dumb about arguing who's provider has better service is that it is, and will most likely always be dependent on the providers footprint in the area. Where I live there is no comparison, Verizon has the strongest network hands down (I have recently been on AT&T and Verizon recently).

We were on AT&T until Verizon released the iPhone. Couldn't be happier. AT&T was mediocre on it's best day where I live and where I vacation often (Anaheim-Disneyland). For us the logical choice is Verizon. I haven't lost one or two calls since getting my ViPhone.

Are everybody's results going to be the same? Absolutely not! Does everybody that complains about their service provider have the freedom to switch providers? Absolutely! Is ragging on another persons service and/or device of choice productive? No.

Whether or not a troll is a troll, is not the issue. Bottom line, if your provider is not worth the money, switch providers. If you are ragging on someone elses provider/devise based on what you perceive you will be deemed a troll by those that have the service/device and love it.

Hopefully this thread can recover and actually be of use to the knowledge base of the forums. It truely is a shame to waste all this energy.
    06-22-2011 04:28 PM
    The thing that is so dumb about arguing who's provider has better service is that it is, and will most likely always be dependent on the providers footprint in the area. Where I live there is no comparison, Verizon has the strongest network hands down (I have recently been on AT&T and Verizon recently).

We were on AT&T until Verizon released the iPhone. Couldn't be happier. AT&T was mediocre on it's best day where I live and where I vacation often (Anaheim-Disneyland). For us the logical choice is Verizon. I haven't lost one or two calls since getting my ViPhone.

Are everybody's results going to be the same? Absolutely not! Does everybody that complains about their service provider have the freedom to switch providers? Absolutely! Is ragging on another persons service and/or device of choice productive? No.

Whether or not a troll is a troll, is not the issue. Bottom line, if your provider is not worth the money, switch providers. If you are ragging on someone elses provider/devise based on what you perceive you will be deemed a troll by those that have the service/device and love it.

Hopefully this thread can recover and actually be of use to the knowledge base of the forums. It truely is a shame to waste all this energy.
    My comment above was made with my tongue firmly placed in my cheek.

I have been saying the same thing since day one. AT&T works great for me where I live, work and play. But each person lives, works and plays in different locations... so it would naturally follow that their experience would differ from mine. It's the generic "(provider name) drops calls everywhere, and my provider is better" statements that spark flame wars and get my dander up... None of them are perfect, but we all chose our provider (hopefully) by testing their coverage were we would be using it. Period. End of discussion. *

* until next time.
    06-22-2011 04:48 PM
    Hank, my post was actually not meant for your post. Guess I should have quoted to specify. I just tire of others that make meaningless comments based on speculation cause they don't have anything better to do.

P.S. Hank is my second favorite character! Rusty Out.
    06-22-2011 05:05 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD