G-Mail Issue

Ringfinger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having issues with G-Mail on their I-Phone today? I can't get my mail, says I have wrong password. I can check online no problem. Called VZ and they said it was on Googles end.

Ringfinger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
gmail. I even deleted and re-set up on my phone. Says I have wrong user id or wrong password. Just started this morning. My G-Mail is fine when I check online or with safari on my phone.

palmprenc

May 16, 2011
Visit site
My wife's phone use to do this. Try this. On your home computer visit GMail. On the bottom of the page click the Details link. On the next page choose "Sign out all other sessions". See if that fixes your problem.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Anyone having issues with G-Mail on their I-Phone today? I can't get my mail, says I have wrong password. I can check online no problem. Called VZ and they said it was on Googles end.

Are you using IMAP or Exchange setup? Exchange has been fine for me today.

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Something must be up on Google's end. I just received an e-mail from my daughter that was sent shortly before 12:00 PM EST. It's now 2:44 PM EST.

Last edited:

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Are you using IMAP or Exchange setup? Exchange has been fine for me today.

I was also having the same issue. I'm on 5.0 using exchange. Logged into the site fine and then deleted and added it via gmail opposed to exchange and it's been working fine.

adrianaef87

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
has anyone had any success getting this resolved. I tried adding my gmail as exchange just right now and it keeps telling me my password is incorrect no matter how many times i enter it. if i set it up as just a gmail account it seems to work just fine =/

Coraya

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Isn't gmail a common issue with all smartphones that aren't android? I do t know why people don't just migrate over to yahoo or something that actually WORKS. Just saying :). Cheers!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2