By popular demand (and noticing a few threads have had their fare share of deviation to this), I am making this thread for all of you to share your story of how you witnessed pure ignorance at the hands of Verizon, or a Verizon employee.
    06-12-2011 09:28 PM
    I walked into a store once. I think thats a good enough example of witnessing pure ignorance on both sides of the counter.
    VZWiP4 likes this.
    06-13-2011 01:19 AM
    how about as a vzw employee i share my stories of pure ignorance on the part of the customer that walks in my doors?

cwutididthur?
    06-13-2011 03:20 AM
    how about as a vzw employee i share my stories of pure ignorance on the part of the customer that walks in my doors?
    For every "verizon screwed me/was stupid" story there is an employee with 10-fold or more stupid customer stories. That's life in retail.
    06-13-2011 07:37 AM
    For every "verizon screwed me/was stupid" story there is an employee with 10-fold or more stupid customer stories. That's life in retail.
    You said it!
    06-13-2011 12:47 PM
    i actually have great news related to a retail store...not verizon but apple!

I got my iphone rained on this weekend during a camping trip and the charging port got burnt out on it. I have insurance through Verizon but decided to go to the Apple store in Chicago since they have treated me great before and I bought the phone from there. They took a look at it, called it water damage and knew the phone had to be repaired or get a new one.

Instead of charging me money, they person told me since it was a first time incident they would give me a new one for free...no questions asked. They knew I voided the warranty and still hooked me up!! Great story!!

So not all retail is bad
    06-13-2011 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD