Horror (or stupid) stories of dealing with Verizon

Genericmessage00

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
By popular demand (and noticing a few threads have had their fare share of deviation to this), I am making this thread for all of you to share your story of how you witnessed pure ignorance at the hands of Verizon, or a Verizon employee.

kpxstar9

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
how about as a vzw employee i share my stories of pure ignorance on the part of the customer that walks in my doors?

cwutididthur?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
how about as a vzw employee i share my stories of pure ignorance on the part of the customer that walks in my doors?

For every "verizon screwed me/was stupid" story there is an employee with 10-fold or more stupid customer stories. That's life in retail. :D

May 6, 2010
Visit site
i actually have great news related to a retail store...not verizon but apple!

I got my iphone rained on this weekend during a camping trip and the charging port got burnt out on it. I have insurance through Verizon but decided to go to the Apple store in Chicago since they have treated me great before and I bought the phone from there. They took a look at it, called it water damage and knew the phone had to be repaired or get a new one.

Instead of charging me money, they person told me since it was a first time incident they would give me a new one for free...no questions asked. They knew I voided the warranty and still hooked me up!! Great story!!

So not all retail is bad :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2