I fn love this phone!!!!

MattMJB0188

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I came to the party a little late with the iPhone 4 but I really love this phone. I've had it for a week and am pretty use to it now. I had a Blackberry Curve 8900 and 9700 for 2 years and I love everything about the iPhone. Coming from a Blackberry I actually like iOS's notification system and look very forward to iOS 5. I find AT&T to be excellent and call quality to be great!!! I also took a few journeys down Android will never go back. Was going to wait for the upcoming HTC Sensation and then decided to go iPhone after I realized high spec phones don't mean much on an OS that isn't polished. Just wanted to share my thoughts on such wonderful product. Nothing but iPhone in the future.

oNly1pHone

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I switched from BB myself about 4-5 months ago and have never regretted a single minute of it! Absolutely love the iPhone!! And just to think there's better things to come in the future!!

curve247

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I just switched as well. I love the iPhone. I still like the bb but this fits what I need right now. I am impressed with the phone. Now I just want os5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I came to the party a little late with the iPhone 4 but I really love this phone. I've had it for a week and am pretty use to it now. I had a Blackberry Curve 8900 and 9700 for 2 years and I love everything about the iPhone. Coming from a Blackberry I actually like iOS's notification system and look very forward to iOS 5. I find AT&T to be excellent and call quality to be great!!! I also took a few journeys down Android will never go back. Was going to wait for the upcoming HTC Sensation and then decided to go iPhone after I realized high spec phones don't mean much on an OS that isn't polished. Just wanted to share my thoughts on such wonderful product. Nothing but iPhone in the future.

Welcome to 2011 and the forum. Glad you are loving your new toy. :)

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the "Dark Side".....I too am a former BB user/abuser. I still love my iP4 and will never go back. Every day is an adventure using it. Come on OS5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, I am glad that you enjoy your iPhone. I had a blackberry as well once, at the time it was the most stable platform out there and the alarms always worked "unlike windows mobile at the time." ... I too am very happy, even after a little flirtation with android I am back and very happy that I chose to stay with Apple.

Msvoluptous#IM

May 1, 2011
Visit site
OMG ME TOO!! I am coming from Android and BB yeah yeah a girl just LOVES her toys!! I love this phone so much that I get on it more then my laptop! This phone is soo much from my Ipod, to my apps and the games and the camera, oh hell I forgot it has a great phone too! ATT is a really greattttt company compared to Sprint! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my white Iphone 4!!!

MattMJB0188

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
YAY!!! Glad to see I'm not alone. My only regret is not doing this last year when the 4 came out. Oh well. I'm still loving the phone more and more each day and can't wait til iOS 5 comes out.

baharharre

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
It will be always fun and ease to use iphone specially if you are coming from some different platform. Technically there are no issues with blackberry but user experience of iphone is much better than others.

Last edited:

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I came over from BlackBerry in Feb. of 2010 with the 3Gs. I bought my wife one for her birthday and decided I wanted one myself after owning several BB's over the past 3 or 4 years.

I got the iPhone 4 on launch day and actually ended up selling it and getting the BB Torch because I missed the physical keypad.

I have since sold it and got another iPhone 4. I doubt I go back to BlackBerry again. If I do, I definitely won't be selling my iPhone to go back.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods