We can activate your UDID! Just email ariathell[at]gmail.com with your UDID and I can have your UDID activated in under 24 hrs or your money back!

NOTE:
    - Once, I have entered your UDID, I cannot change it, so please make sure that it is correct.
    -Once, I have entered your UDID, I will send you a screenshot of my developer account page for verification that your UDID has been added.
    -Your UDID will be added as soon as I can depending on how many people want to activate their UDID so please be patient thank you.
    06-09-2011 08:54 PM
    What's to guarantee that you will be there for beta 2, 3, 4 and so on? If you have customers (which we don't know what you are charging, which also violates Apple terms) wanting to upgrade minutes after each beta release, are you going to be there? Are you going to be bullying people to pay up for each beta and if they don't their phones are bricked by Apple?
    06-09-2011 10:49 PM
    Feel it bro.
    06-09-2011 10:59 PM
    is there a process that needs to take place after a each beta is released that needs to happen before people with slots can download it?
    06-09-2011 11:06 PM
    is there a process that needs to take place after a each beta is released that needs to happen before people with slots can download it?
    Nope, as long as your UDID is registered you are okay. Once added to the system the developer cannot remove your UDID, however when the developers account expires your UDID will become inactive in the system. Always best to check and see when the Developers account will expire. This does not take into count Apple canceling a account because of the developer selling their slots "which is a no no"
    06-09-2011 11:12 PM
    Fast and easy UDID registration so you can use all iOS Betas with no problems. Go here for more info: Register your UDID
    06-10-2011 12:59 AM
    I have a Dev Account and have room for people.....I have already added a few people from the forums to mine. PM me for info.
    06-10-2011 04:39 PM
    Closing all threads where people offer or ask for UDID beta spots.

This is against Apple's developer policy.
    06-10-2011 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD