Hey everyone. Yesterday I restored/updated my 3gs to 4.3.3 as a new iphone. The problem is that when I went to add my work's exchange email account/calendar, it wouldn't validate it. It was working fine earlier in the day. I really don't want to restore from an old backup. My question is: is there a way to extract just the account information from one of those back ups and how would I put that into my phone? I searched for guides on this but I am not having any luck finding this. I should also mention that my phone is jailbroken as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    06-03-2011 09:54 PM
    Unfortunately, there is no way to just restore a partial backup with iOS. Double check your exchange settings and try again. Sometimes it's just a network error. If you continue having issues, I would restore again and enter the email info prior to jailbreaking.
    06-03-2011 10:09 PM
    i have a similar problem,i haved a iphone 3gs,and upgrade to iphone 4, when i retore the 4 fron 3gs back up,the contacts list doesnt apear in iphone 4, some times i add a contact that i remember,one of the contacts photos i haved in 3gs back up,apear in the iphone 4 ,,,,what happened ????
    06-15-2011 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD