GIVE AWAY: White iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mapexj

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Let's just say I have a "friend"... The loan company that he worked for flew him from Indianapolis to LA for a 3 day conference. During the after-hours portion of the conference, my buddy met up with a couple ladies and went to a "special club" for a few drinks. He got a little wasted at the club and had to take a taxi back to the hotel. The hotel was less than 2 blocks from the club. He was surprised when he was going through his receipts, that he had to expense a less than $5 cab ride, with more than $160 tip. Oh well, the company paid, and the lesson was learned. lol

May 10, 2010
Visit site
a pack of gum. not so crazy but I needed an extra $.40 to add to my stop for lunch at a "gas and go" in the middle of nowhere to meet the $5.00 minumum for the credit transaction.... Needless to say my boss had a laugh at our next confrence call with the sales team...

anon(4735768)

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Parts Supply FTW

Working at an electronics manufacturing lab a few years back I had to order a replacement radial capacitor that had a designator of HEAD.

So the invoice read

10x RD HEAD .88 ea.

audicy

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
A car, In an undercover investigation, subject was a car salesman who was collecting disability and not supposed to be working. We returned the car after ;p

My wife really wants the white iphone4

crookone10

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
i just expensed the new imac but the craziest thing would be old rotten vegetables. i work for a produce distribution company and we have guys that come in and want to feed there animals with the raunchiest stuff you've ever seen.

pierce88

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Hahah Bail Money from when I got locked in the drunk tank during a business trip... Whoops. Couldnt make the meeting the next day if I didnt!

Tough one to explain...

-Pierce

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Contractors Big Mistake

I am a contractor. First and foremost, I have to say that I love the way my iDevices help me keep up with my world. I would honestly be lost without them. That being said, the craziest thing that I have seen charged to an invoice would have to be when a subcontractor of mine turned in an invoice to me with a line item for over $2000 for work he claimed he did under the house, which was amazing seeing as...wait for it...THE HOUSE WAS BUILT ON A CONCRETE SLAB!!! Unless hes one helluva miner, and im assuming he isnt, he was trying to clip me for $2000. Needless to say we parted ways, but I thought it was rather hilarious. The funny thing is he actually agreed to meet me at the property. Guess he forgot who he was actually scamming that week :D.

P.S. My wife really wants a white iPhone so this would be a great gift TiPB!!! :)

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Working for a family friend of mine I saw a winery and a bar on this one invoice; wouldn't be absurd if it was not for the fact that the friend is one of the loudest anti-drinking folks in our church... Suddenly, he became a lot easier to work with!

rkbrown81

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
Basically just a work "vacation" to China, Korea, and Japan. It was a work trip, but it felt more like a paid vacation/experience than work. It was only about $4000. I sure could have used an iPhone 4 while traveling though!

Exergy

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
A Family Member of Mine Expensed...

A Family Member of Mine Expensed... A trip to the strip club with potential clients. The bill ended up being over $10,000 for about 12 guys.

Revenge

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Had a boss when I worked for for radiOshack we was a crazy dude. He submit an expense for $2000 for a hooker who charged 150 an hour, a hotel room and a box if tictacs. The messed up thing was it was a hand written recie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2