I like everything on my android phone expect the apps and lag. Battery life has improved with the gingerbread update. I like how Apple controls stuff. I don't like how people start to act like a 3 year old when it comes to their phones and the other platforms.
    06-10-2011 03:27 PM
    I just bought my first iPhone this past Friday and so far I'm absolutely loving it. I replaced a Blackberry Bold 9650 and I'm so glad I made the leap! I couldn't be happier!
    06-12-2011 05:10 PM
    I also got my iPhone last week, and will absolutely will NOT go back to my Droid X or any other android.
    06-12-2011 08:19 PM
    Had both, went back to android for many reasons. Most of which are it just worked better for me. The iphone was indeed a smooth and beautiful device, and i may look at the ip5 when it comes out. But the bottom line truly is just get what works for you..
    06-22-2011 01:14 PM
    I ended up going back also...for the LG Revolution 4G. I have gripes about both iOS and Android, but for the moment (at least until iOS5 is released), Android does more of what I want out of a phone. I still find it ironic that iOS5 is supposedly going to have a pull down notification bar at the top just like android...and yet, apple sues anyone with a UI that even resembles iOS...lol, stupid.
    06-22-2011 02:01 PM
    I had BB's for quite a few years!! Different models! While I thought I enjoyed them at the time I quickly realize how they are becoming dinosaurs in the smartphone world!! Outdated is basically the sum of all parts. It makes me chuckle how people just cling to BBM like it's some kind of lifeline! Don't get me wrong, it's a nice chat program but it really does nothing different than a chat between two iPhones save for the "R" and "D"! Wow, that is huge!! If it's that big of a deal, enter LiveProfile...
    06-22-2011 03:43 PM
    I bought a iPhone for battery life, app selection, camera, and few other smaller things. I think most people go for it because of ease of use, it's high qualitu or as a social accessory.
    I'm not crazy about iTunes either but soon I won't be using it besides when it does the wireless iTunes sync to the WHS under the stairs.
    P.S: I didn't really want/need a 4G/LTE phone because I almost never use 3G and have a 150mb data plan so I won't be streaming lost of video/music.
    06-22-2011 06:48 PM
    It's a great phone! I'm glad I made the switch from BB.
    AJ_Watson likes this.
    06-26-2011 10:14 AM
    I concur, best of the best of the best, SIR!
    Sorry, a little MIB humor..
    06-26-2011 02:13 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD