How do I get the screen protector on without getting bubbles??? Everyone that I try I always seem to get the tiniest bubbles on it (which is highly annoying!!)
    05-25-2011 06:12 AM
    I usually just have the guys at Best buy or radioshack do mine, since Im buying it from them.
    05-25-2011 08:00 AM
    Have clean screen, start at one edge and use a credit card to smooth as you go. Slow and steady.
    itsalexaye and cshaw33 like this.
    05-25-2011 08:31 AM
    What kind? Not all have the same install method
    05-25-2011 10:10 AM
    How do I get the screen protector on without getting bubbles??? Everyone that I try I always seem to get the tiniest bubbles on it (which is highly annoying!!)
    It also can take about a week for most of them for the bubbles to defuse out, especially if you have big ones. Give it a couple days before you rip it off in rage. After that give the screen a rub with a soft cloth and they should rub right out. This is assuming it's not a cheapo protector, the Zagg and SGP crystal both did this for me.
    cshaw33 likes this.
    05-25-2011 10:44 AM
    maybe I have been using the cheapo protectors from eBay.... I'll get a Zagg one & see how that goes.. Thanks for the replies guys!!
    05-25-2011 10:48 AM
    Are these protectors harmfull for the phone?
    05-25-2011 06:39 PM
    Try the Power Support Crystal Film ones - came with a sticky thingie to pick up all the lint, then just simply dropped it on top. No bubbles! Easiest screen protector I've ever, ever used.

I had a heck of a time with the InvisibleShield ones trying to get out the bubbles.
    cshaw33 likes this.
    05-25-2011 08:25 PM
    Are these protectors harmfull for the phone?
    why would a screen protector be harmful to your iphone? its called a screen protector for a reason.
    Rex_Suggs likes this.
    05-26-2011 07:57 AM
    Try the Power Support Crystal Film ones - came with a sticky thingie to pick up all the lint, then just simply dropped it on top. No bubbles! Easiest screen protector I've ever, ever used.

I had a heck of a time with the InvisibleShield ones trying to get out the bubbles.
    I second that! I've used a number of different screen protectors and found that the Power Support ones that Apple sells are the best (in my opinion). I've never had any bubbles with them, and they're not too highly priced - 15 bucks for 2 protectors.

If you want to go the ZAGG route, but don't want to spend a lot, I highly suggest getting it from GadgetShieldz.com .. It's the same things as Invisishield, but it's only 7 bucks and free shipping versus 30 bucks for ZAGG. It'll take a week to come in, but totally worth saving the extra money. Plus, from my experience, GadgetShieldz have been easier to install than ZAGG.
    cshaw33 likes this.
    05-26-2011 05:42 PM
    Yup use Power Support. No water and no bubbles
    cshaw33 likes this.
    05-26-2011 05:43 PM
    Have clean screen, start at one edge and use a credit card to smooth as you go. Slow and steady.
    The card is also helpful to remove bubbles.
    cshaw33 likes this.
    05-26-2011 07:28 PM
    I've used a number of different screen protectors and found that the Power Support ones that Apple sells are the best (in my opinion).
    Power Support's screen protectors are good. I personally prefer the SGP Ultra Oleophobic.
    cshaw33 likes this.
    05-26-2011 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD