anneemonster

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
i'm having issues trying to sync my iphone. i've never had this issue before, but for some reason, when trying to transfer purchases, itunes freezes and then shows the box with the red x saying something about disk c. i already tried restarting. any ideas?

This is what I'm getting. Then it freezes and I have to do ctrl+alt+del :(

12af295f.jpg

Last edited:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I get the feeling it has more to do with the phone than the computer. "The device timed out."
I remember something similar to this happening to me out of the blue and I did everything from
deleting iTunes and re-installing it. I eventually had to do a restore. Hopefully it's not that for you.

I'm wondering if there's something going on with your jailbreak. Done anything different with jailbreak
since the last time you synced?

anneemonster

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I get the feeling it has more to do with the phone than the computer. "The device timed out."
I remember something similar to this happening to me out of the blue and I did everything from
deleting iTunes and re-installing it. I eventually had to do a restore. Hopefully it's not that for you.

I'm wondering if there's something going on with your jailbreak. Done anything different with jailbreak
since the last time you synced?

Not that I know of. But I'm starting think it's just this album that's trying to transfer. It's Jeff Buckley's Grace album. I had to close and re-open iTunes for each song on the album until it finished. It added all my apps fine, now i think I'm going to have to do the same thing to actually put the songs on the phone :/

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Not that I know of. But I'm starting think it's just this album that's trying to transfer. It's Jeff Buckley's Grace album. I had to close and re-open iTunes for each song on the album until it finished. It added all my apps fine, now i think I'm going to have to do the same thing to actually put the songs on the phone :/

This is exactly what my problem was. Music. And I was even on a Verizon iPhone that wasn't jailbroken. It sucks, but it happens :(

anneemonster

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
This is exactly what my problem was. Music. And I was even on a Verizon iPhone that wasn't jailbroken. It sucks, but it happens :(

Yeah I'm on Verizon also. I think I'll stay with original settings for a while and see if it makes everything run a little smoother.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW