Being a prior Blackberry user, I'm use to having a "Back" button... getting use to how the iPhone does it takes a while. However, when I'm in reading emails and open a web page in one of them, how do I get back to the emails? Right now, when I close the web page with the home button it takes me back to the home screen... then I have to open up the emails again... what am I missing? Is there another way to close the web page and go back to the emails I was reading?.... without going home and have to reopen emails??

Thanks...
    05-19-2011 06:47 PM
    You can double click the home button to bring up the multitasking bar and then you have to re open the email app from there. Other than that and the way you were doing it there is no other way
    OMR likes this.
    05-19-2011 07:03 PM
    good question OP...does double tapping the home button and opening the email app take you back to the last open email or just to the inbox again?
    05-20-2011 10:19 AM
    It will take you back to where ever you left off. So if the last thing you did in your email app was read and email and leave it open, then it will return you to that email
    kazmi and OMR like this.
    05-20-2011 11:02 AM
    I noticed the iPhone always goes back to where you left it, no matter what the app... at least that's the way it seems to me after only a week with the iP4. Coming from a BB Storm2 (among others) and then the Droid X, this has taken an effort to get used to. However, this is quite a convenience, but something I need to remember -- back out of an app if I don't want to return to the same place later.
    OMR likes this.
    05-20-2011 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD