Sorry if this is off-topic, I can't find an iPod or Touch forum. I've got an iPod 5g and an original Touch, I've used both on my PC. Now I'm considering an iMac. Will they both work with that? I can't remember if the iPod was bought specifically for PC or not. Thanks.
    05-19-2011 03:46 PM
    Yes they will both work on the Mac
    05-19-2011 04:03 PM
    why wouldnt they work with mac? iPod, mac, and the iTouch are all apple products so they will work together
    05-19-2011 04:09 PM
    Sorry if this is off-topic, I can't find an iPod or Touch forum. I've got an iPod 5g and an original Touch, I've used both on my PC. Now I'm considering an iMac. Will they both work with that? I can't remember if the iPod was bought specifically for PC or not. Thanks.
    If you bought the PC only version of the iPod or Touch you're screwed.....

/sarcasm
    Xm_jdm likes this.
    05-19-2011 06:42 PM
    I didnt think there was a PC only version of any apple product....but then I saw the 'sarcasm' in your post lol
    05-19-2011 07:05 PM
    The iOS Devices such as the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch can be used natively on both Mac and PC. However older iPod models especially those that come with a hard-drive are either Mac- or PC-formatted when purchased. Though they still can be re-formatted to the other system thereafter.
    05-25-2011 04:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD