Which Google products use you?

Google Services

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Anyone that knows me knows that I think Google is the devil and anyone using their services have joined it's army. So how much have you sold your soul for? mild use of their services, moderate use of their services or an eternal servitude to the master. :D

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Google search is all I use. That's what I always thought was irodic, I use google search on my iPhone lol. I have a gmail account but I don't use it nor do I remember the username or password for it lol. I just remember that I have it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The only one I use now is GMail and I'm thinking of forwarding all my emails to my other email and removing the account. I'm not looking to be convinced that every other company is the same, it's a personal choice. I don't try to dissuade people from using Google services and I understand that it's a company and that is the way they make their money.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Google search is all I use. That's what I always thought was irodic, I use google search on my iPhone lol. I have a gmail account but I don't use it nor do I remember the username or password for it lol. I just remember that I have it.

lol you pick the one option I left off :p

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Gmail and I guess Google Maps only because it's the stock maps app. I'm using my hotmail address more and more.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm all in. Google can have my data. They are welcome to my contacts.

I use Google apps for all my domains. My boss from job #3 has us use gmail.

This afternoon when my shiny new Android tablet arrives, I'll start using Google maps more often.

anon4705193

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I guess I'm an eternal slave because I use most of these things ;)

Always Gmail and lately Google Docs. It has been perfect for me in the midst of grad school and writing papers in pieces without needing to carry around a flash drive. Yes, I know about Dropbox but this works for me when I have my Gmail open pretty much all day at work to put down whatever I think of to fit into the larger work later.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Wow very cool to see the users and what they use it for :D The real question now is will there be even one person who uses Google Buzz lol I call it now there will be none.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I love Google, and plan on getting the Samsung Galaxy s2 when it is out for AT&T. Currently I am using the following Google services on my iPhone 4;Google app, Google Voice, Google Earth, and Google Translate.

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am a pretty heavy user, though I do dislike Google a lot. It's just... There aren't any better options out there (or ones that even come close). I use gmail, maps, docs, and search, and on my iPhone I use the google app and google shopper (which is AWESOME, sadly). Once my school email expires (I just graduated), I will be using google for my contacts as well... Sigh.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Wow very cool to see the users and what they use it for :D The real question now is will there be even one person who uses Google Buzz lol I call it now there will be none.

I have to admit I tried it once...but I didn't inhale. No wait, that was something else. Yea, I never did quite get Google Buzz.

Google Docs, otoh, amazing! I use them every day.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I use google's services mostly because I used to be in the android family and I liked the services so much I just kept using them after I switched to iPhone.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

I honestly could not even tell you what Google Buzz is supposed to do for you. :D

I also just noticed you didn't put Google's main product in the survey, search? Anyone go full in on Bing like me?

Google is evul!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have to admit I tried it once...but I didn't inhale. No wait, that was something else. Yea, I never did quite get Google Buzz.

As you can see Sting you are not alone lol. Well GMail is kicking butt and taking names will anything pull ahead? Now we know why they make so much money :D Pretty soon Google will be integrated with the Police Dept. wanna look up a perp just look in the Google database LOL.