22 39.29%
  • Google Buzz

1 1.79%
  • Google Chrome

23 41.07%
  • Google Calendars

29 51.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    I use Chrome sometimes, and I have a GMail account solely for the RSS feeds from Google Reader.
    05-19-2011 10:26 PM
    Google mail, calendar, chrome, Picasa, reader, analytics, (other SEO and marketing tools), search ofc, maps.
    I think I only don't use chat, because its not a popular platform among my contacts, otherwise I would.
    But I'll never turn to android. Just don't trust it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-19-2011 11:59 PM
    The choices in the roll is too little. I use Gmail, Google Reader, Google Translate, Google Maps and Google Search very very often.
    05-20-2011 02:12 AM
    I love Google!

I use:

GMail
    Google Voice
    Google Maps
    Google Earth
    Google Search
    Same here plus Google Shopper, Goole Nav, Google Music and Google Docs on occasion. Google is upfront about its business model and usually sides on the side of the consumer over the industry. It also corrects its privacy misteps with a quickness. Hating Google is silly.
    05-20-2011 06:26 AM
    I think in my case, the question should be raised, "Which Google product do you NOT use?"

If the Android devices supported better battery life, I'd have one of those, too.

PS: Why do you not like Google?
    OK I'm gonna elaborate why I hate Google since everyone wants to know I have to preface this by saying it's a personal choice and personal opinion. I don't ever try to stop people from using the service and don't mind the reasons people use it as is evident by this thread. So telling me my personal choice is silly or trying to persaude me otherwise is just well silly.

I have a problem with Google because they are a company like every other. Their purpose is to make money, they provide services TO make money. I hate the fact they sugarcoat it as if they are some peace loving hippies and they just want to do what's good for the customer. This to me is bull, like Ren says they provide free services because the customers are the product. They sell you and your info to advertisers. So they don't care about customers more than the fact that customer+info=$
    05-20-2011 07:10 AM
    I have GMail for all personal email. I LOVE Goggle Voice!! Best App EVER!! IMHO.

I use Calendar and Contacts strictly for back up. Not crazy about the idea but you always need a back up. Some of the same reasons as Ipheuria.

I haven't gotten into GDocs yet. Yes I did use GBuzz AND GWave. GWave was actually a great idea for collaborating, It was just poorly implemented IMHO.
    05-20-2011 08:24 AM
    Actually, I use Google search engine more often and I like Google Translate coz I may receive email from non-English countries.
    05-20-2011 09:34 AM
    Google chrome is best that i ever use
    05-20-2011 11:51 AM
    I like Google Voice since I work underground where there is no cell signal (for AT&T anyway). It lets me get my rare voice mails.

I tried Chrome when it first came out- hated it.

I like Google voice search on the iPhone- usually very accurate.

So my list is G-Mail, Google Voice, Google Maps, Google Checkout, Google Docs, forced to use Google Calendar for some functions at work, and I occasionally look at Google Earth.

Oh, and G-Maps Pedometer, for cycling.
    Last edited by Nanci; 05-20-2011 at 12:41 PM.
    05-20-2011 12:18 PM
    Coming from Android, I have used a lot of Google services. I now just use gmail, search, maps, and voice. I hope that someone makes a Google docs app.
    G-Whiz has a Google docs section...
    05-20-2011 12:27 PM
    Google chrome and Gmail is the best products google has. I would like to see Apple make a competitor for Gmail, I think it would be pretty awesome
    05-20-2011 01:59 PM
    GMail pulls ahead and still no Buzz about Buzz lol
    05-20-2011 02:57 PM
    GMail pulls ahead and still no Buzz about Buzz lol
    buzz was supposed to be a twitter killer, but it committed suicide lol
    05-20-2011 03:00 PM
    I only use Reader on a daily basis. I do use GTalk and Chrome though just not as frequently.
    05-20-2011 03:06 PM
    buzz was supposed to be a twitter killer, but it committed suicide lol
    best quote ever LOL I think neither Google or Apple get twitter even though they try to hence Ping. The problem is in order to use Buzz it was through the GMail interface I think? and in order to use Ping it is through iTunes. This was the fail, if they had clients like Twitter does it would have been so much better they already had celebs on Ping then you could comment about songs etc. It would have been a much better implementation.
    05-20-2011 03:45 PM
    i love google product because it's free and better than another rival
    05-21-2011 02:37 AM
    I use and have used all of the above. I teeter totter between MobileMe and Gmail, both for e-mail (I still have a coveted .mac address and don't want to give it up), and the CalDAV-based calendar is actually pretty danged excellent and reliable. Love the MM contacts too. It's agonizing.
    05-21-2011 11:31 PM
    I started using Chrome this spring and never looked back. Sorry, but the extensions/tabbed browsing far outpace Safari's. I'm not a huge fan of the bookmarks, especially the mandatory favicons in the toolbar, but all things considered, I'm chrome 'til I die.

Plus Gmail, which i use both personally and for my previous two jobs. Google Earth is great for calculating distances (for running.)

And...I'll be picking up a Droid. Sorry, but until Virgin Mobile picks up the iPhone (ha) I've got to go cheap.
    05-23-2011 02:18 PM
    best quote ever LOL I think neither Google or Apple get twitter even though they try to hence Ping. The problem is in order to use Buzz it was through the GMail interface I think? and in order to use Ping it is through iTunes. This was the fail, if they had clients like Twitter does it would have been so much better they already had celebs on Ping then you could comment about songs etc. It would have been a much better implementation.
    For the record you are able to use Google Buzz via Google Maps (at least for Android) but I agree it is still pointless...
    05-23-2011 04:21 PM
    I'm chrome 'til I die. .
    Ha! thats an awesome quote! For me Firefox and chrome are the best browsers. IE and Safari suck monkey balls lol
    05-23-2011 05:23 PM
    IE and Safari suck monkey balls lol
    My two favorite browsers LOL
    05-26-2011 02:33 PM
    I use gmail, contacts, calendar, docs, adsense, analytics, and YouTube.

Google knows who I email, what websites I have and how few people view them. That said, I'm ok with the data they have on me.
    05-27-2011 10:53 AM
    I voted for Gmail, as it's still the best setup out there for free mail (IMO), and I use their search engine (not listed) and Google Voice (not listed) as well.
    05-27-2011 11:32 AM
    I always use Google for its search engine. I did try Bing for a while but just never caught on. I've been using GMail ever since I got an invite from a friend of mine back in its early days. It's everything I want in email, and doesn't seem to be as cluttered or "annoying" as Hotmail and Yahoo mail once were. (I say once were because I have no idea how these mail systems are currently - I've not had a reason to check them out!).

Recently I've started to use Google Docs and Google Calendar for a political organization that I help maintain the website for. For us, the simplicity of being able to manage information and data is a plus, whether or not I'm losing part of my soul for it.

I also loved, loved, loved Google Voice back when I had the situation of having to switch phone providers/numbers often. It allowed me to keep my contacts and able to give out just one number to my friends and family instead of making them use a different one every few weeks. Also, when I was without phone service for a short period, I was still able to send and receive SMS messages via Google Voice, which was a huge help!
    05-31-2011 02:26 PM
    I'm starting to wean myself from Google services. Not just because I don't like them, because I do like atop or services. The thing is that I'm finding alternatives to their services that work better. And I'm also finding that Google doesn't update a lot of the services regularly.
    09-18-2011 09:20 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD