iPhone 4 in your pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I use my bluetooth or when I do talk I hold the phone away from my face. People are hoping I'm spam? ha I think those people should do some researching and listen to the news and while they are at read books on this. It does say in the manual you are suppose the hold the phone away from your face.

smalcom

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I use my bluetooth or when I do talk I hold the phone away from my face. People are hoping I'm spam? ha I think those people should do some researching and listen to the news and while they are at read books on this. It does say in the manual you are suppose the hold the phone away from your face.

So you also wear aluminum foil hats to prevent the nasty government from reading your mind?

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So you also wear aluminum foil hats to prevent the nasty government from reading your mind?

Actually he's telling the truth, so you should probably not be a jerk to him lol. My cousin's wife's dad (what is that relation called?) had a benign (thank god) tumor on his chest. He had a cellphone since their early days, now always has a blackberry, and he carries it in his chest pocket. Every day. Lo and behold, last year they find a tumor there.

I almost never use my phone to make a call, but use the headphones instead. I also keep it in my coat pocket whenever possible, and in the summer it's usually in my purse. I know firsthand what cellphones can do, and it neither is a joke nor has to do with government conspiracies.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Actually he's telling the truth, so you should probably not be a jerk to him lol. My cousin's wife's dad (what is that relation called?) had a benign (thank god) tumor on his chest. He had a cellphone since their early days, now always has a blackberry, and he carries it in his chest pocket. Every day. Lo and behold, last year they find a tumor there.

I almost never use my phone to make a call, but use the headphones instead. I also keep it in my coat pocket whenever possible, and in the summer it's usually in my purse. I know firsthand what cellphones can do, and it neither is a joke nor has to do with government conspiracies.

hm yeah I read about that in a book called Disconnect. It is scary. If he carries it in his chest pocket.. which he should never the front should face away from your body. The best place to keep it is in a holster, that way it is off your skin and away from your body.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I figured since chirmer had already reprimanded you that I'd let everyone know I'd done it officially before (as usually happens) everyone in the thread jumped down your throat.

It makes my life easier if I don't have to ban everyone in the thread.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
This is getting out of hand. I mention the fact that you shouldn't keep an iPhone 4 in your pocket because of radiation and I get kicked down? silly

Status
Not open for further replies.