Ipone with Good app - phone extension issue

johnkey

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I am a longtime BB user and couldn't be happier with the iPhone.

My IT guys had me download the app from Good Technology so that I can get the corporate email, calendar, etc (Lotus Notes).

Anyone have experience with this app? I am trying to edit contacts in the Good app so that they recognize the phone extension like the BB Storm 2 did ? I've tried inserting pauses but they don't work. I get a Verizon message saying my call can't be completed.

If I go to the regular iPhone contact app, it works but I need it to work in the Good app. Any suggestions?

bbtransplant

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm running into the same issue. Long time BB user and made the switch. My IT and telecom dept have to set my phone up on the server at corp to access lotus notes email, calendar, contacts, etc through something called "Lotus Notes Traveler" and as far as I know it is something that THEY have to setup and allow access to. I'm trying to get the details from them so I can get it setup and running cause right now I'm carrying an iphone and a bberry to work. I'll let you know if I find anything out though with a post here in the verizon iphone forum.

French

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions...I wanted to thank you for bringing up the whole calling from the Good contacts because I had no idea I could do that. In my case we have Exchange and it's syncing the contacts in my Outlook. So I still have to make sure the person is in my contacts in Outlook.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73