Experiment

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have decided that next week I will be doing an experiment just for fun. I still have my first gen iPhone and it is still unlocked. So this weekend I'm going to get a regular SIM and next week I'm going to leave my iPhone 4 at home all week and switch back to my 1st gen for ****s and giggles. This should be fun seeing if I miss anything the iPhone 4 gives me.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I have decided that next week I will be doing an experiment just for fun. I still have my first gen iPhone and it is still unlocked. So this weekend I'm going to get a regular SIM and next week I'm going to leave my iPhone 4 at home all week and switch back to my 1st gen for ****s and giggles. This should be fun seeing if I miss anything the iPhone 4 gives me.

Masochism is a hobby of yours I see :p

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

I care barely stand to use my 3G as an iPod and for work email. You might last a day, two tops.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
lol yeah it's going to be fun though. The funny part will be halfway through the first day when I have to wait until I get home to get my 4 lol but I'm gonna do it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm hardly ever in the lighter side of the forums lol I'm usually on the DARKSIDE :D I have the SIM and I'm all set to start I'm shooting to start tomorrow I will take pictures then I will post screenshots from each day :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
This was such a colossal FAIL! lol I kept finding reasons I needed to use my iPhone 4 and I never have used my first gen yet besides as an alarm clock :( So I guess I didn't last more than a second but I thought I'd atleast make this thread worthwhile look what I found the other day

img0430ru.jpg

img0431ze.jpg