Problem: No Ring when bluetoothed

Bladeguy#IM

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I am new to the Iphone. When a blue tooth is connected to the phone it rings in the bluetooth but not out loud. This is not correct! The only options for those wanting to answer the phone using a bluetooth are 1) wear your bluetooth 24/7 2) disconnect your bluetooth so you can hear the phone ring, then fumble when you answer trying to engage your bluetooth.

I called to complain and they said that is how it works. I said "Millions of users and nobody has a problem with this?" The first person I asked who had an Iphone said it was a problem for him. Every other phone rings out loud (if set that way).

I would like everyone to call in and make them list this as a bug and fix it! This makes me want to get a droid. I am missing all of my calls.

Thoughts?

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
the only problem i noticed with it is it turns my ringer volume down once in a while. try that, maybe it just did that. i also noticed that when the bluetooth is hooked up there is a delay in the ringer coming from the phone, about 2-3 second delay. if your not getting any sound whatsoever then i would try turning the volume up if you havent already, to make sure that it didnt just adjust it. if thats not the issue try restoring the phone as thats the first thing apple will probably tell you to do. if that doesnt work either, make an appointment with the genus bar at the apple and tell them whats going on, but dont be rude, just be nice about it. yelling and being rude will get you no where fast.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Could be your Bluetooth headset. When my phone rings with BT connected, I get audio (simultaneously) from both the phone and the headset.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73