brokenxreality

May 1, 2011
Visit site
It took an hour before it finally activated. I am never restoring as a new device. I lost everything, and stupid verizon contact backup app doesn't work.

phoon61

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
It took an hour before it finally activated. I am never restoring as a new device. I lost everything, and stupid verizon contact backup app doesn't work.

I have a hotmail account just for my contacts. You should make one or a gmail account and setup an exchange email account on your phone.
It syncs your contacts perfectly.
Even calender if you want it.

brokenxreality

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I believe my phone is jinxed. I restored it earlier, and now over an hour later it went into restore mode by itself. Prompting to restore it yet again. Having problems since I downloaded 4.2.8 (not jailbroke firmware). Plus in my right top corner it's got a bright area like someone pushed the phone in or something. Not sure what to do, but that corner is bugging me. I guess it's possibly time to make a trip to apple genius center?

brokenxreality

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I ended up taking the phone to apple and they seen how the phone was acting and said this is the first black iPhone they have seen that had light leakage, as well as updating to 4.2.8 problems. They gave me a brand new iPhone for free as a replacement. Gotta love apple! The firmware on the phone is 4.2.6 so I might jailbreak it and sell it on eBay so I can get the white iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro