i was looking thru the app store wondering what are the good apps to buy. that said i was thinking about having people post what are their fav. app/apps. im new to the iphone and the app world that comes with it so im not to sure on what apps are good to buy.

im looking for a good calander app or like a planner app. stuff that will suit my everyday life. it will also be good to know what else is out there thats good.

thanks!
    05-05-2011 01:04 PM
    05-05-2011 01:50 PM
    i was looking thru the app store wondering what are the good apps to buy. that said i was thinking about having people post what are their fav. app/apps.
    Why reinvent the wheel? That's precisely what the entire apps subforum is for. If you really want blindly recommended "top/best apps" there are threads you can refer to.

im looking for a good calander app or like a planner app. stuff that will suit my everyday life. it will also be good to know what else is out there thats good.
    Keep in mind that highly subjective words such as "best", "good", "superior", "worth", "expensive", etc don't really mean much unless you qualify exactly what you mean. What features makes a calendar app good in your opinion? One person's good isn't the same as the next's. This applies no matter what the topic.
    Last edited by briareus; 05-05-2011 at 06:24 PM.
    Alli likes this.
    05-05-2011 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD