Official iOS 4.3.3 iPhone Bug Reporting Thread

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Somebody beat me to creating this thread :( Lol

Im not upgrading til there is a jailbreak :) I need my Bitesms and Cartoonist font Lol

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'd appreciate it if someone would report back regarding battery life/performance. i'm a battery whore

thank you

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I guess I will do it on my iPad 2 since it's boring vanilla anyway :( Well that is if iTunes will let me anyway, it should be a good test. I haven't been able to do the last two updates my iTunes got screwed up somehow and now it says my device is not eligible everytime I try to update.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have upgraded all of my non-JB devices - iPad2, iPod Touch gen4 and wife's iPad (1) and her iPod Touch gen3 as well... waiting for untethered JB on my iPhone4...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
not sure if this is good usage or not. i am typically jailbroken and i know that other factors can contribute to usage more than normal
187c39d0-0ae2-47e4.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
BLiNK you slay me, you rock pure & jailbreak like hats. Do you guys think my iTunes might be screwed up because of installinh Xcode? You just never know??

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
sometimes i get bored with the jailbreak.. yes, i said it. so for some excitement, battery performance curiosities and just to see how the other side lives i will update like the rest. however, i will restore as new or "set up as new phone" to not worry about imperfections being brought over

thanks to TinyUmbrella it allows me to move back, as you already know, if needed

also, sometimes it's nice not having to micro-manage my device and let Apple work its magic. i'm sure this would put a smile on SJ's face :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
sometimes i get bored with the jailbreak.. yes, i said it. so for some excitement, battery performance curiosities and just to see how the other side lives i will update like the rest. however, i will restore as new or "set up as new phone" to not worry about imperfections being brought over

thanks to TinyUmbrella it allows me to move back, as you already know, if needed

also, sometimes it's nice not having to micro-manage my device and let Apple work its magic. i'm sure this would put a smile on SJ's face :)

Ha here comes another one to the light side :) I have been un-jailbroken for a bit and really there are only a few things I miss.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so i picked up my phone after lunch today and noticed it was in Edge. turned 3G on and off a few times and still in E. rebooted the device a couple of times as well, same results

finally after about 2 hours it went back into 3G mode. not sure if it was the device or network but i will be keeping an eye on it

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well, after putting it to the test all day i am convinced the battery performance is not as good as 4.3.2, anyone else have any input on this?

...in fact i just went back to 4.3.2

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
well, after putting it to the test all day i am convinced the battery performance is not as good as 4.3.2, anyone else have any input on this?

...in fact i just went back to 4.3.2

I'm getting excellent battery. Loving this OS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim