Official iOS 4.3.3 iPhone Bug Reporting Thread

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ha! it's like i'm swimming in a cesspool of spam :D

anyways, this time around is indeed better regarding battery life. i also downloaded the restore firmware from another site which seems to help correct some stuttering issues i was having with the OS previously

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I was playing a genius mix yesterday and looked at the screen a few times to see what song was playing in my lab. When I looked the album art that was displayed it was the art work for the TV show Sparticus. Stranger was that I got the show from iTunes and two of the songs I saw like this were also from iTunes.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if this is a bug with the OS version or what but my phone totally just freaked. I was on a call on speaker. Trying to end call. Phone was completely non-responsive. I ended up having to hold the power button and "kill it". When I brought it back up it was sluggish.

atlkr5

May 20, 2009
Visit site
Tried to do the 4.3.3 update, now my phone is not eligible and wont update.

I hope to see the iPhone 5 this year so it doesn't matter anyway.

cinek

May 30, 2010
Visit site
updated an app and it kept showing that the update is available - even tho it was listed as installed - had to turn my iphone off/on for it to dissapear

mrsFAB

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if its this replacement device that I have or the new software. The iPhone 4 that I cracked was on 4.3.2 and had better battery life than the replacement on 4.3.3. It's still great battery life for a smartphone, just not as good as before.

WarrenRSV

Banned
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
My battery seems to die quicker than when I was on 4.3.1 but it seems most are saying battery is better??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bomkweesha#IM

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Don't know if this has already been mentioned or if anyone else is having this problem, but since I updated, when I get into a couple of different apps (Messages, Facebook), when I open the application, the screen is blank for a second or two before the message pops up. Minor thing, but in the case of the texts, it's a little irritating when you're trying to get a reply.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Don't know if this has already been mentioned or if anyone else is having this problem, but since I updated, when I get into a couple of different apps (Messages, Facebook), when I open the application, the screen is blank for a second or two before the message pops up. Minor thing, but in the case of the texts, it's a little irritating when you're trying to get a reply.

It does happen on mine too, but I figure it's just because I have years of texts in the app.

drache713

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
my fiance has said her battery life has gotten WORSE since updating from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3...I use my iPhone with a USB cable hooked up to my Pioneer car deck and I've notcied ocassional glitching/skipping of music, same if I stream the music to my Jawbone Era via A2DP.

eirefire22

May 26, 2011
Visit site
hi, i haved a 3gs and i switch to i4,im do the backuprestore and cant restore the contacs list fron 3gs backup in itunes..... how i can fix it??

Can you sync your 3GS to Windows Address Book or Google Contacts or anything, then in iTunes select "Sync Contacts from ________?" Or, on your old phone, sync your contacts to your SIM card, then on the new phone there is an option to "Import from SIM"

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
4.3.3 jb'd phone. Used constantly for 5 hours went from 100% to shutoff.

On 3G. Wifi on but not connected. Bt off

Used safari, email, im & some apps. All constant no letting the device sleep.

Unfortunately I have no stat for my previous os.

LareeEdley

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Recently my phone is reeeeally LAGGY and when I want to load something or watch a particular show, it loads like 3 times slower than normal which really pisses me off

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2