Don't know if this has already been mentioned or if anyone else is having this problem, but since I updated, when I get into a couple of different apps (Messages, Facebook), when I open the application, the screen is blank for a second or two before the message pops up. Minor thing, but in the case of the texts, it's a little irritating when you're trying to get a reply.
    05-19-2011 10:54 AM
    Don't know if this has already been mentioned or if anyone else is having this problem, but since I updated, when I get into a couple of different apps (Messages, Facebook), when I open the application, the screen is blank for a second or two before the message pops up. Minor thing, but in the case of the texts, it's a little irritating when you're trying to get a reply.
    It does happen on mine too, but I figure it's just because I have years of texts in the app.
    05-22-2011 02:37 AM
    my fiance has said her battery life has gotten WORSE since updating from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3...I use my iPhone with a USB cable hooked up to my Pioneer car deck and I've notcied ocassional glitching/skipping of music, same if I stream the music to my Jawbone Era via A2DP.
    05-25-2011 12:19 PM
    hi, i haved a 3gs and i switch to i4,im do the backuprestore and cant restore the contacs list fron 3gs backup in itunes..... how i can fix it??
    05-27-2011 03:44 PM
    hi, i haved a 3gs and i switch to i4,im do the backuprestore and cant restore the contacs list fron 3gs backup in itunes..... how i can fix it??

Can you sync your 3GS to Windows Address Book or Google Contacts or anything, then in iTunes select "Sync Contacts from ________?" Or, on your old phone, sync your contacts to your SIM card, then on the new phone there is an option to "Import from SIM"
    05-28-2011 05:55 AM
    4.3.3 jb'd phone. Used constantly for 5 hours went from 100% to shutoff.

On 3G. Wifi on but not connected. Bt off

Used safari, email, im & some apps. All constant no letting the device sleep.

Unfortunately I have no stat for my previous os.
    06-07-2011 02:13 PM
    ip4 is not in our country actualy
    08-30-2011 08:13 AM
    Recently my phone is reeeeally LAGGY and when I want to load something or watch a particular show, it loads like 3 times slower than normal which really pisses me off
    11-04-2011 10:49 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD