Tough Probelm.. need TIPB help

brdl04

Banned
Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Im looking to free up some money, and want to sell my Iphone 4.

I want to get a phone for around $150.

It seems I can get an Iphone 3g for that price, but also could get a WP7 Samsung Focus.

Now I know the samsug focus is a WP, but to keep me held over for a year or so until I get my budget under wraps, will the focus last me longer thant he 3g spec wise?

need direction... thanks

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
AT&T has the 3gs for $49 right now. I would got hat route and still be able to keep an iPhone in your pocket.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
for the love of god DO NOT get a 3G. look on craigslist and maybe find somebody desperate wanting to sell their 3GS for around the price range you can afford or pay a little more than you'd like

smalcom

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

It seems I can get an Iphone 3g for that price, but also could get a WP7 Samsung Focus.

Now I know the samsug focus is a WP, but to keep me held over for a year or so until I get my budget under wraps, will the focus last me longer thant he 3g spec wise?

need direction... thanks

Do not get a 3G. Had one (a freebie) and as soon as the iPhone 3GS went to $49 on the two-year contract I swapped. There is no comparison. You will not be happy going from a 4 to a 3G.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

need direction... thanks

Yes the focus will, the 3G is barely usable as anything but an iPod Touch these days. Don't get one with iOS 4 on it if you get one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2