hmm..email not being pushed automatically

kpxstar9

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
so heres the skinny:

on my iphone i have 2 email addresses setup. the first one is my gmail address when i have setup as an exchange address (for the contacts support). push is turned on, fetch schedule set to 30 minutes.

last week i added my schools email address to my phone. it is a .edu email address but it is a google powered email address (setup email via Gmail w/ Fetch schedule).

thats when the problem started. ever since im not getting the emails to either address unless i manually reconcile the accounts. its getting quite frustrating to say the least missing 10+ emails because its not being pushed automatically.

any ideas on how to fix this?

brokenartist

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I would set gmail up as normal through gmail. Contacts through exchange and then .edu through exchange and see how that works

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm having that same problem also. Weird thing is I have 4 total email accounts setup on my iPhone 4. 3 Exchange (2 gmail and one corporate exchange) and one yahoo setup as push. The push works for the yahoo account. But not the exchange accounts. If I override push and set to fetch every 15 minutes it works fine. It worked fine under 4.2.1 (jailbroken), started when I upgraded and jailbroke 4.3.1 and still doesn't work on 4.3.2 jailbroken.

Weird thing is my iPad 2 on 4.3 NOT jailbroken, works fine with the same exchange push accounts. I'd like to figure out how to fix it also. For my iPhone i'd rather have it just fetch rather than loose my jailbreak. So I'm just dealing with it for now.