iOS Notifications Concept - iSpazio

iOS Notifications

looks pretty cool!
    Last edited by BLiNK; 05-02-2011 at 05:08 PM. Reason: added another link
    05-02-2011 01:16 PM
    Thats looks really damn cool.
    05-02-2011 01:53 PM
    I really like it !!!! Very,very nice. We all need it now. ( as in yesterday )
    05-02-2011 02:39 PM
    Nah. It makes no sense to make an app for something that shouldn't need an app. Based upon your linked footage, I see a couple of apps on the screen with badges already on there. If I already see it, wouldn't I just press the badge instead of having to tap on a different app to see it?

The swiping to your left is a fuctional way of seeing notifications, but I'd also wonder if we can scroll that section up or down for more info.

I feel the only way to change the notification system is to fundamentally change how iOS works somewhere in the plumbing. It will be unique in it's own way, but not foreign to anyone once the revamped system makes it out into the public. I am hoping iOS 5 changes it, but really suspect 6 will hit it off.
    05-02-2011 02:55 PM
    Looks awesome! someone send it to Steve
    05-02-2011 04:10 PM
    A very cool idea, but the notifications on the lock screen look like a widget and I don't think Apple is too crazy about widgets, more of an android thing.
    05-02-2011 04:16 PM
    I like the idea of using the left swipe to show notifications. It is a nice idea but we shouldn't need an app for notifications. Apple should just buy out lockinfo and make the I interface look nicer
    05-02-2011 04:59 PM
    LockInfo is ok...I really like the lockscreen type notification/layout that this app has compared to LockInfo. I agree with some of you though, that there shouldn't be an app for something that should be built into the OS. Just an extra settings tab would be fine. And I do like how the notifications pop up at the bottom. If only there was a way to bring up a list of notifications without an app (kind of like how MobileNotifier does above the multitasking bar).
    05-02-2011 05:32 PM
    App for notifications = fail.

Also from a design standpoint it is so flawed in so many areas I won't even begin to list them. It's a good idea but it could never be executed this way, it would be embarrassing.

Its so annoying that iPhone users have created more notification solutions than apple has.
    05-02-2011 06:42 PM
    That looks pretty cool. I like the pop-up screen features of double tapping the home screen button, so if notifications could be implemented into that, it'd be great. As long as the notifications don't end up like Palm's I'd be happy. I hate Palm's notification system, with the notifications taking up screen real estate until you swipe them away and then you might forget about them.
    05-02-2011 10:39 PM
    Honestly, that concept is a little too much. A simple pull down bar would suffice, with an addition to the lockscreen.
    redbeard likes this.
    05-02-2011 11:24 PM
    thats cool but idk if its cool for the iphone
    05-03-2011 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD