I'm switching from a Dell Windows pc to a Macbook Pro. I currently sync my iphone4 with the Windows PC. How do I begin to sync it with the Macbook Pro and not lose all my aps?

Also, I have my kid's ipod touches that i currently sync with another windows pc. We will still be able to share apps if they sync their touch with windows PC and I sync my with my Macbook?
    04-30-2011 06:33 PM
    you sync with your itunes account...not your computer. Shouldn't be an issue...
    04-30-2011 07:53 PM
    you sync with your itunes account...not your computer. Shouldn't be an issue...
    This is easy as hell
    05-01-2011 02:35 AM
    When you're ready to switch to the Macbook Pro get an external drive and copy the iTunes folde from My Music on the Dell to your external. If you have your songs, movies stored elsewhere copy those to the external too. Then copy everything to the Mac. The iTunes folder will go into your Music folder. Then install iTunes and when you open it it should become the same as iTunes on your Dell you're all set.
    05-01-2011 02:51 AM
    copy your apps from pc to mac using flash drive, then sync
    05-03-2011 02:15 AM
    I used the external hard drive method. Everything from my Gateway went into my Mac. No problemo.
    05-03-2011 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD