Let's say my house burnt down and now my computer is a molten mess of plastic. All I am left with is my iphone.

How would I get all my music, etc. on to a new computer??
    04-30-2011 07:31 AM
    pretty easy. as long as your hard drive is intact. then recovering data from it would not be a problem.

just the someone that knows how to recover data from hard drive and get it recovered. would not cost you no more then 200. that is everything from the hard drive not just music.
    04-30-2011 08:35 AM
    I hope you don't lose your computer, but if you do, get a Mac. I've had both PC & Mac, and i feel that the "no virus" factor is worth the money. Also i feel that an iPhone seems to sync better with a Mac(Apple to Apple). PC users, please don't hate me for stating my opinion.
    04-30-2011 09:07 AM
    Computer gone.

Now I have a Mac.

Want to put info from iphone onto Mac. How??
    04-30-2011 09:17 AM
    Plug iPhone into USB port of Mac. Your iTunes should open up and create a back-up. On the Mac, the back-ups that you create will be stored in Time Machine. Good luck!
    04-30-2011 10:03 AM
    Assuming you have nothing and an iPhone - which is how I interpreted the original post - you have now bought a Mac, you need to get Senuti app. It will transfer all your music and photos from the iPhone to the Mac.
    04-30-2011 11:37 AM
    Just so you know macs can get viruses
    05-01-2011 01:25 AM
    Just so you know macs can get viruses
    Didn't know that. Thanks.
    05-01-2011 11:37 AM
    After connecting your iPhone to the computer and its icon appears in iTunes, you can choose Transfer Purchases from iPod from the File menu.
    Or you can right-click (Windows or Mac) or Control-click (Mac only) your iPhone in the iTunes Source list, then choose Transfer Purchases from the shortcut menu that appears.
    Please note that this feature only works for items that were purchased on the iTunes Store. Any items imported from audio CDs or acquired from other sources will not copy from your iPod or iPhone to the iTunes library.
    is that possible?
    05-03-2011 02:09 AM
    Want to put info from iphone onto Mac. How??
    Just use iTunes.
    Well, Plug in your iPhone into your Mac via the USB to dock cable, and open iTunes (if it doesnt open automatically), then sync the music etc. via iTunes to the Mac, maybe this can do some help for you: How to get photos from your computer onto your iPhone and iPad with iTunes | TiPb
    05-03-2011 02:47 AM
    Mella, Syncing to iTunes will delete all photos, video, and music currently on the iPhone to match the blank state of the computer you're syncing with.
    05-03-2011 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD