Verizon PRL Update out - 4/28/11

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
ERI = Enhanced Roaming Indicator... basically it tells the phone what to display if you're not on your home System ID. Not something to worry about.

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
aefd151a-ad92-69ad.jpg

current here 52440

I am running pure B7, I dial the exact number on your screen, and still get the automated message saying the call could not be completed as dialed. Very strange.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I have a question, hence my need to resurrect this thread. I have a 4S on iOS 5.0.1. I just read thru the whole thread and noticed there were some that could not do the PRL check by dialing the *#5005*4357# I like to check on my PRL from time to time and I've received the "your call cannot be completed as dialed-please check the number and try again" verizon recording.

SO with that being said, any one else on 5.0.1 that gets this error message also? Also, does anyone know a new code that may need to be "dialed" on the 4S iOS 5.0.1 to check the PRL? I've already try a google and didn't come up with anything.

TIA for any help:)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
With iOS 5.0 (and above so far) - what you do to check the PRL version is go to:
Settings>> General >> About... and scroll to the entry below Version... tap that until you see PRL show up... and the number will be the PRL on your device.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
With iOS 5.0 (and above so far) - what you do to check the PRL version is go to:
Settings>> General >> About... and scroll to the entry below Version... tap that until you see PRL show up... and the number will be the PRL on your device.

Ahhhhh !! Bingo;):) thanks so much kch for your quick reply. Much appreciated:) And that def is convenient don't have to worry about dialing symbols and numbers !!

Ok so I'm showing 52629 as of now:) I just got my 4S on 11.4 so I would imagine I'd be up to date if the PRL hasn't changed since.

(i wonder was this in the thread somewhere and i just missed it ?? )

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I'm showing 52629 as of now:) I just got my 4S on 11.4 so I would imagine I'd be up to date if the PRL hasn't changed since.

52629 is same one I have... That is the current national EVDO PRL for Verizon. If anyone checks, and finds theirs 65*** - the 65*** PRLs are from Verizon's acquisition of Alltel, and are still used in some markets to prefer what was Alltel's towers.

(i wonder was this in the thread somewhere and i just missed it ?? )
Maybe... I know it's in one of the other PRL discussion threads somewhere :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
52629 is same one I have... That is the current national EVDO PRL for Verizon. If anyone checks, and finds theirs 65*** - the 65*** PRLs are from Verizon's acquisition of Alltel, and are still used in some markets to prefer what was Alltel's towers.

Maybe... I know it's in one of the other PRL discussion threads somewhere :)

:) thx again for your help kch. Ok so prl is current;)

As for any other threads I did do a search on the whole forum and this was the first thread I came across so I grabbed it and ran lol.

None the less, I do appreciate you answering the question:)

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73