NFL Fans rejoice!!!

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I know there has to be other NFL fans out here in our Tipb community and for those of us who are also on Verizon, I'm glad to say we now have access to the awesome NFL mobile app for Verizon iPhone only!

This app allows you 24/7 access to NFL network over Wifi & 3G
You can view Thursday & Saturday night NFL games on your phone even on 3G
Actual game day audio live
The best part is you also get access get the NFL RedZone over 3G as well.

For those of you who don't know, the redzone channel switches between different games that are about to score on Sundays. So when a team in in the RedZone they will switch to live coverage so you can see the score live.

For me this trumps anything AT&T can offer with their iPhones but that's obviously a personal preference. It's a free app so download and enjoy!

PS I was going to put this in the App section of the forum but since it's for Verizon iPhones only, I thought it better for this section.

Last edited:
Reactions: cmpdblue and eye4ni

Iphonefour

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
For me this trumps anything AT&T can offer with their iPhones but that's obviously a personal preference. It's a free app so download and enjoy!

PS I was going to put this in the App section of the forum but since it's for Verizon iPhones only, I thought it better for this section.

Great.;)

Now when airplay does finally come to the Verizon iphone, you'll be able to push this through your Apple TV and onto your television screen.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
damn. i hope the at&t version is not too far behind

It's a Verizon thing. Exclusive deal with the NFL.

AT&T schadenfreude. :D

Wonder if the app will work on an iPad... :)

Edit to add: No, it won't work on an iPad... it's a Verizon phone only thing. :D

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Glad I have a Vulkano so I can just stream Fox or ESPN to my AT&T iPhone and always see the entire game.

Thursday night and Saturday games? The majority of games are Sunday and Monday. Pffffft.

Reactions: andrewu750

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Great.;)

Now when airplay does finally come to the Verizon iphone, you'll be able to push this through your Apple TV and onto your television screen.

True, or I could just watch it on my TV and the Redzone on my phone... just saying

Glad I have a Vulkano so I can just stream Fox or ESPN to my AT&T iPhone and always see the entire game.

Thursday night and Saturday games? The majority of games are Sunday and Monday. Pffffft.

Sundays during football season are sacred to me so any game I want to watch I see live in front of a TV (not a phone or iPad). The real bonus for me is the Thursday night games that slightly interest me but because I'm at work I can't see. All other games I can listen to game audio.

Iphonefour

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

i just looked at one of these and for $99.00 plus the $12.99 for the app, it seems like a winner.

I plan to order one this weekend.

lmac4cy

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded it and can't wait to use it this fall (hopefully). This was one of the apps. I had for my crappy BB and it was so slow and always froze on their. Using it for just a little bit now it looks really nice and the streaming of the games and NFL Network is awesome.

Vorpal279

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I was beginning to think it wasn't going to be available for the iPhone. This is a must-have app, even during the off season.

Blackbelt

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
An awesome app for all the NFL fans with IF4 on VZM. Sundays will never be the same. Great job VZ for this app and all the expense and the leg work. Wow

JoeK25

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Signal dropping out about every minute or two

About every minute or two, while listening to the Patriots Bills game the audio dropped out.
It seems like my phone would go into power save mode and I had to touch the screen then slide the bottom to unlock it and then the app would come back up - any one else have this problem today? Is there a simple preference to be changed or something like that...

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I hate to burst your bubble, but this is not a free app. As of October 1, if you watch any games or video, the charge is $10.00 per month. Just a way for Verizon to get more money!

Vorpal279

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So those bastards over at Verizon now require you to subscribe to V-Cast in order to watch the NFL network live. I was able to watch the game last week, so evidently they implemented it this week. Geez, nickle and dime....nickle and dime...

anon(157335)

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
So those bastards over at Verizon now require you to subscribe to V-Cast in order to watch the NFL network live. I was able to watch the game last week, so evidently they implemented it this week. Geez, nickle and dime....nickle and dime...

I believe last week was a promotion, a V-Cast subscription has been required since week 2 if I remember correctly.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2