White Iphone is Here! Do you care?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
@Nut,

If you'd report it instead of complain, it'd get zapped faster. If we are looking and see your post, we've already gotten the spam. D'oh!

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I don't care - only because I had did the white color swap myself through one of the online companies back in January. :D

golfnut

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
@Nut,

If you'd report it instead of complain, it'd get zapped faster. If we are looking and see your post, we've already gotten the spam. D'oh!

Its there everyday..my first post about it..hardly call it complaining.
Juust try and stay on task...nevermind.:cool:

golfnut

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Back on topic...I went and looked at the white ip4 and saw nothing that I just had to have..I stuck w the black one. It would've had to really scream at me to have switched..haha
Whitey wasn't a screamer..

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
The White iPhone 4 is all about its clean exterior enhancement. It appears to look cleaner and sleeker. Apple just knows how to market their products to achieve maximum profit.

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
At first I didn't. I thought it was too little too late. Next thing I know I see a picture of it and then the very next day I'm off to best buy with my girlfriend and her best buy card and buying a white iPhone 4 off contract (yes I paid $599 for it) and then sold my black iPhone 4 online for $450. And I can honestly say that I do not regret it. I love this phone even though it's just a color. It restored my love for the iPhone and I just think it looks so much better than the black. Of course that's my opinion I know that not everyone feels the same.

mrsFAB

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I wanted the white... but only on the back. I liked the black face plate/white back of my 3GS. So I got the black iP4 and never looked back. I'm happy for those who stuck it out and finally got a white one.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Finally got to see the white phone in person, and have to admit that it's a gorgeous phone. Pictures don't do it justice IMO. Hmmmmm

golfnut

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I actually went and saw it in the store and could've swapped my black one out..(just bought it) I checked it out thoroughly and still felt my ip4 looked better.
To each their own..enjoy your white ones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2