White Iphone is Here! Do you care?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
While I wouldn't want a White iPhone myself, I am happy for those who have been waiting all this time and will finally be able to get it. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Glad Apple finally released it so all this BS will stop. But the day of WWDC last June and new iPhone was shown in both colors, I stated I was getting black because I didnt like the white faceplate and I still stand by it. Glad those who really want it have the option now. Good for them :)

Mk4Jetta

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Like others have said I'm glad people can now get it but it's just not for me. I like the black. Still don't see how it takes 10 months to take a black device and make it white lol

golfnut

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I give a crap...I mean, I at least want to go see it for myself being that I just bought my ip4 days ago. If I like it, I'll switch it out..if not, still love mine as is.
Just don't see the need for the negativity for it. To each their own..

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'm afraid that by creating a thread about "not giving a crap" about the white iPhone 4 says otherwise.. maybe i'm crazy

newiphoneuser

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I considered getting a white faceplate/backplate change just so I could be the person with the white iphone, but I didnt actually want a white iphone if It was available from the get go.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't really care, but I think it's a sign that the iPhone 5 is going to be released after the summer and the white iPhone is to hold us over. They wouldn't release a new white iPhone if the iPhone 5 was coming out in a month or two.

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I wanted a white iPhone but when it still was t out by my birthday in september I got a black one. Glad I didn't wait cuz as sturdy as my blackberry was, I don't think it would have held out this long. It was pushing 2 years old when I got my black iPhone.
I do want a white one though, I'm trying to convince my husband to let me sell the black one and spend the $250 early upgrade fee for a white but he's not falling for it so far