So my phone broke this morning, just won't turn on. I took it into VZW and they confirmed it's long and illustrious life had finally come to an end. I have an upgrade on Friday, but I need a phone for work. All my friends have iPhones, and I want to be popular too so I decided to get that. I asked if they could do an early upgrade (3 days...) and they said no way. Any ideas?
    04-26-2011 02:11 PM
    Call and speak to someone else. If that doesn't work call again... repeat until someone agrees to upgrade you. Sounds like you spoke to a not so friendly rep.
    04-26-2011 02:16 PM
    Wait three days...simple as that
    04-26-2011 02:21 PM
    Wait three days...simple as that
    Agreed ... three days is nothing.
    04-26-2011 03:13 PM
    If you get the right person on the phone they will upgrade you early. Its only 3 days and not a huge deal to them. Worst case go to a VzW store. They might be more willing to work with you in person.
    04-26-2011 03:17 PM
    So my phone broke this morning, just won't turn on. I took it into VZW and they confirmed it's long and illustrious life had finally come to an end. I have an upgrade on Friday, but I need a phone for work. All my friends have iPhones, and I want to be popular too so I decided to get that. I asked if they could do an early upgrade (3 days...) and they said no way. Any ideas?
    I just got my upgrade moved up 3 weeks. But they CANT do it in the store. You have to call customer service. Good Luck!
    04-26-2011 04:12 PM
    when your waiting for an iphone, 3 days can seem like 30 years! Especially when you dont have a phone currently
    04-26-2011 04:37 PM
    Agreed. Def keep calling. 3 days is not a problem for most reps. If told no hang up and call right back if u need the phone now. Otherwise maybe wait 3 days if u have patience. I unfortunately do not lol i would keep calling.
    04-26-2011 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD