DonNguyen#IM

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
here's my white and purple
215957_207640582591970_100000380883623_642565_1012985_n.jpg

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I switched from a Droid to a white iPhone. And I am loving it. I was going to wait for the 5, but f it. I liked the white one and all this cloud business, iOS 5, there are going to be issues. I'm gonna chill out with my white iPhone.

I had to go to 2 verizon stores- one was a lousy mall place that never has any iPhones but always tries to sell me on the same Android phones, the other place only had 4 16gbs left and I snagged the last one.

brokenartist

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
ok so I caved today and went in and got the white iPhone. Wow is this screen amazing on this thing. I cant believe the difference. But still the same phone etc. Now to jailbreak

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
What's the back of your white iPhone look like? Mine is a bit unusual.
It says the usual stuff- iPhone, designed by Apple in California, etc. But then there are no icons- the FCC, the trashcan with the x on it, etc.

And yes, I bought it at a Verizon store, shrinkwrapped and all.

Maybe I have a superspecial limited edition white iPhone... who wants to buy it? I'll sell it for $1200!!! :p

mi_canuck#IM

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
What's the back of your white iPhone look like? Mine is a bit unusual.
It says the usual stuff- iPhone, designed by Apple in California, etc. But then there are no icons- the FCC, the trashcan with the x on it, etc.

And yes, I bought it at a Verizon store, shrinkwrapped and all.

Maybe I have a superspecial limited edition white iPhone... who wants to buy it? I'll sell it for $1200!!! :p

that's normal :)

all CDMA iphone 4's... black or white... don't have the icons like the GSM model (AT&T and all others)...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Spam is now outnumbering posts 25 to 1 in this thread. Apologies, gang, but it's time to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.