Finally..got my IP4's.

golfnut

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I went to AT&T yesterday w my wife and bought the 16g ip4's. Absolutely beautiful phones. From there, headed right to BB for the zagg face cover and incase body covers. (think i will go ahead and order the bumpers anyways)

Get home and try to download itunes.."ERROR %APPDATA%..what the crap is this?? Won't let me download anything..
Anyone deal w this issue and get it fixed??

Help..please??

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
don't listen to him put that sucker in a case to protect that bad boy :D I'm happy to hear that you got your phones. Do you get the error downloading the iTunes installation file or when you're trying to install it. Are you using Windows or a Mac? If Windows which version of Windows?

golfnut

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
don't listen to him put that sucker in a case to protect that bad boy :D I'm happy to hear that you got your phones. Do you get the error downloading the iTunes installation file or when you're trying to install it. Are you using Windows or a Mac? If Windows which version of Windows?
Sorry for the late reply..took my computer to a place to get fixed. Dell w windows vista home. It happens when I DL anything but when it triesto install w iTunes.. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Love the iPhones! So glad I didn't wait anymore..

MrLeQuack

Apr 29, 2011
lovbl.com
After i bought my iPhone 4 , i started seeing any other phone in the world as some primitive device!You can't compare it with anything!It's the best!

cjdaniel

Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
Screens shields are like plastic on your grandmother's lampshades and furniture. You live with the misery of it, protecting it so when you go to get rid of it, someone else benefits from your care. GO NAKED!

Reactions: BLiNK

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro