The only thing I am truly missing from the 4.3.x builds is home sharing ability. I want to be able to access the music on my iPhone from my iPad without having to have my laptop on with iTunes running. I don't want to have to sync the same stuff between two devices to achieve the same effect, considering the iPad is never in a place the iPhone isn't. Come on Apple...get your stuff together. Let Android be the fragmented OS.
    04-20-2011 02:33 PM
    Who knows?! Patience for now. We recently got a small security update so hopefully that means 4.3 is next on the agenda as far as updates.
    04-20-2011 02:42 PM
    I heard on Twitter that Verizon is holding up 4.3.2 being released for VZW customers due to FaceTime on 3G issues. Anyone hear about that?
    04-28-2011 10:53 PM
    My guess is whenever they release the update to deal with the location issue controversy because that's an important enough issue to update the CDMA version so half of the customers will have the updated location services and the other half doesn't. Though they could just update that in another 4.2.x.

Honestly, I'm not worried about it. I have the Remote app, so that's all I need for home sharing. As long as I'm getting good enough signal, Safari is plenty fast for me.
    04-28-2011 11:07 PM
    I'm not upset about it either. It's just that feeling you get when you go to do something and realize it can't be done...then you go digging for a solution. It's the world of the techie.
    04-28-2011 11:09 PM
    I heard on Twitter that Verizon is holding up 4.3.2 being released for VZW customers due to FaceTime on 3G issues. Anyone hear about that?
    FaceTime doesn't work over 3G on any iDevice.
    04-29-2011 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD